Share the Harvest. Giving what you’ve grown.
Fresh produce distributed to those in need is the core component of the Grow&Give Modern Victory Garden project. This site provides tips on how to donate your produce and how to connect to organizations who would love to receive it.
Additionally, our hope is that gardening and giving promotes a healthier, more mindful, and more sustainable lifestyle for you and your community.REPORT DONATIONS HERE
How to Donate Food
- Tips for what to grow: Great Produce for Giving (pdf)
- Important safety reminders: Keeping Your Produce Safe for Donation (pdf)
- Preparing to give: Steps for Donating (pdf)
- Donation Labels : Grow&Give labels (pdf)
- Connect locally: Connecting with a Local Org Questions to Ask (pdf)
- Looking for a place to donate? Find information by county below.
- Report and celebrate the donation using the Report Your Donation Form
Find Listings In Your County A - E
Find Listings in Your County F - M
Find Listings in Your County O - Y
No local listings? Check these!