Growing to Give
Fresh produce distributed to those in need is the core component of the Grow&Give project. This site provides tips on how to donate your produce and how to connect to organizations who would love to receive it.
Additionally, our hope is that gardening and giving promotes a healthier, more mindful, and more sustainable lifestyle for you and your community.
How to Donate Food
- Tips for what to grow: Great Produce for Giving (pdf)
- Important safety reminders: Keeping Your Produce Safe for Donation (pdf)
- Preparing to give: Steps for Donating (pdf)
- Connect locally: Connecting with a Local Org Questions to Ask (pdf)
- Looking for a place to donate? Find information by county below.
- Report and celebrate the donation using the Report Your Donation Form
Where to Donate
Find Your County A - E
Find Your County F - M
Find Your County O - Y
No local listings? Check these!
Are you looking for Food Assistance?