VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The CSU Extension Volunteer Management System (VMS) is comprehensive online system for staff and volunteers.
In VMS, you can:
- Sign-up for CMG Events
- Volunteer (& un-volunteer) for CMG Projects & Shifts
- Register for upcoming for CMG Continuing Education Events
- Report, view & edit hours and project contacts
- Email volunteers, staff and project groups
- Access and update personal directory information
- View current news at the local and state level
- Complete annual volunteer reappointment
Training & Help Videos
VMS Guide for Volunteers Written instructions for using the system
Master List of all Training Videos Links to YouTube channel
Your Homepage Navigation (5:20)
How to Report your Hours (5:39)
View & Edit Hours (2:34)
How to Sign-up for a Project (2:26)
Directory Information (3:17)
Operating System & VMS Function
The system works best with fewest glitches using latest versions of Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, Android, Linux, and Chrome OS. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
For best user experience, a tablet size screen is optimal for mobile device use. Using your phone works well for submitting hours – otherwise some forms and reports can be unwieldy on a cell.