CMG Online Volunteer Management System
- Log into VMS
- Staff Instruction Manual: VMS
- VMS: Instructions for Using the CMG Online Volunteer Management System (CMG GardenNotes #013)
The online Volunteer Management System, VMS, is user friendly, intuitive, and has many great features allowing the CMG volunteer to:
- Sign-up (unsign-up) for CMG Project.
- Volunteer (unvolunteer) for CMG Events.
- Sign-up (unsign-up) for CMG Continuing Education Events.
- Report/View/Edit hours and contacts.
- Email individual members or groups.
- Change their password, email, and other contact information.
- View current new at the local and state level.
- Share photos, connecting faces with names.
- Link to useful CMG related web sites.
- Download linked documents and newsletters.
- Process annual reappointment of volunteers.
It was developed specifically for Master Gardner Programs by the University of California Cooperative Extension, and is used in Colorado under license agreement with the University of California.